Saturday, January 23, 2010

Baby Moccasin Socks I Have A Question About A Type Of Snake.?

I have a question about a type of snake.? - baby moccasin socks

I spent the night in my empty house over 20 snakes that seemed to be very young (maybe around 1-2 weeks). I think they are black rat snakes (I know it's a way, because I'm in Georgia) and I know they are not moccasins baby because he bitten by three and they have not died or had symptoms of a poisonous bite (I know because I was bitten by three different types of poisonous snakes in my life).

I am about what can be curious. I know that a young black rat snake a checkered belly and has a black satin body, but it was more red-ish gray belly (the red is very difficult, through the gray) and their bodies were a kind of dark earth with diamonds, The somewhat difficult to notice (again, which extends the overall color of the body). The heads were very small and the duration of about 7-8 cm.

Can anyone help?

No comments:

Post a Comment