Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Chicken Curry With Yellow Lentals Want To Make Chicken Curry For The First Time... Don't Like Yellow Onions- Can I Use Red Onions?

Want to make chicken curry for the first time... don't like yellow onions- can I use red onions? - chicken curry with yellow lentals

I never ate chicken curry, and I'm not sure what it is supposed to taste. The last two months, I swear that I saw everywhere recipe chicken curry, and I think he starts looking too good for me. So I found a recipe that seems simple and not hold too many ingredients (which costs) for a first timer. This recipe requires a ton of white or yellow onion cut into cubes, and I am not a lover of onions set, red onions, but I can handle because they are a little sweetness. Can replace the red onion, or it will destroy the curry chicken is to come, eh?

Thank you! And if you have any recipes please post Delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment